Job Title: Mold Maker (direct hire)
Location: Windsor, CT
- Moldmaker should have the ability to understand, assemble and disassemble all types of injection molds. Molds such as but not limited to: 2 plate, 3 plate, 2 shot, unscrewing, cam action molds, stack tooling, hot runner molds and shuttle mold tooling.
- Moldmaker should have the ability to run standard tool room equipment efficiently. Equipment such as but not limited to: Manual surface grinders, wet grinders, Bridgeport type milling machines, comparators, general inspection microscopes, lathes and all basic machine shop hand tools.
- Moldmaker should have the ability to read and understand blueprints, measuring mold and tooling components and machining these components within .0002 tolerances.
- Ability to trouble shoot molds and repair molds from verbal instructions, blueprints and visually looking at sample molded parts.
- Moldmaker is required to keep mold assembly area, bench area and all machines neat and orderly.
- Moldmaker should have the ability to operate all electric lift hoists safely.
- Moldmaker should have the ability to lift up to 80 lbs safely.
- Moldmaker may be required to: operate an EDM Machine, operate the forklift to load or unload trucks, polish or stone molding components and operate the Proto-Trak machine.
- Moldmaker may be required to do some general maintenance on manual machines.
- Moldmaker should have his own tools such as indicators, micrometers, calipers and general assembly tools.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.