We are seeking a Medical Device Assembly to become an integral part of our team! You will perform assembly line tasks as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- Work with a team to assemble entire products or components
- Rotate through tasks for specific production processes
- Conduct quality inspections on products and parts
- Prepare finished products for shipment
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Previous experience in manufacturing, assembly, or other related fields
- Familiarity with assembly tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Calipers and Micrometers
- Follows all product handling procedures; handles product with care.
- Works as part of a team responsible for assembling an entire product or component of a product.
- Resolves assembly problems by notifying group leader or supervisor who then obtains additional resources when needed.
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment by following procedures, rules and regulations.
- Documents actions by completing production forms and routers/paperwork.
- Contributes to a team effort by accomplishing related goals and results as needed
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.