Up to US$45 per hour
12 months ago
- Demonstrated ability in the day-to-day supervision of the operation and maintenance of the building mechanical systems.
- Demonstrated ability in the day-to-day supervision of personnel. Ability to conduct training and/or informational sessions.
- Advanced diagnostic and repair skills for mechanical systems (pumps, seals, actuators, etc.), DDC and pneumatic controls, refrigeration, and extensive knowledge of HVAC systems.
- Advanced understanding of building and equipment schematics and diagrams.
- Technical experience and working knowledge with building management systems.
- Journeyman Refrigeration License.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.