For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking an Mechanical Engineering Technicain supporting Engineers to work for a client in Bethel, CT.
The Engineering Technician will be responsible for ensuring the manufacturability of new developmental products and refine/Improve previously existing ones. The Engineering Technician will participate in the development and implementation of profitability. The ideal candidate processes strong organizational and analytical skills and refers a hands-on approach to problem solving and process improvement.
- Follow ASTM and ISO Standards for material testing and traceability procedures.
- Document and provide basic analysis of test results using standard computer programs.
- Work with engineering, quality and manufacturing support research and production.
- Troubleshoot problems and define preventative and corrective actions
- Create documents and work instructions as required.
- Present findings and oral arguments to management when necessary.
- Maintain equipment and lab supplies to support testing.
- Responsible for technical process support, this includes tube process and equipment qualifications, process monitoring through SPC, hands on troubleshooting, material disposition, microscope inspections and other tasks required by engineering team.
- Perform first article test qualification tests.
- Ordering maintaining and organizing stock of specialized tools for tube drawings.
- Assist with planning and production involving different tube manufacturing processes and provide updates on their status to manufacturing manager and process engineer.
- Solidworks CAD experience necessary
- Hands on problem solving
- supporting a team of engineers.
Location: Bethel, CT.
Salary: depending on experience.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.