Monroe Staffing is currently hiring for mechanical assemblers in Windsor, CT. Automotive experience or mechanical assembly experience required for this role.
Opportunities available on 1st shift at this time.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
(Other duties may be assigned)
- Responsible for using equipment such as drills, wrenches, high pressure carts, screwdrivers, hammers, and any other equipment that will assist in the satisfactory performance of duties.
- Responsible for the operation of equipment with personal safety and that of fellow employees in mind.
- Responsible for assembling and pressure testing valves and similar components.
- Responsible for the accurate and efficient interpretation of assembly and sub-assembly drawings and sketches.
- Responsible for good housekeeping of individual work area.
- Responsible for maintaining a daily time log of work done on manufacturing and/or production travelers.
- Other assignments as assigned by immediate supervisor and/or higher supervisor/s.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.