US$12 - US$13 per hour
8 months ago
Aerospace company in Branford is looking for dedicated and skilled assemblers to become part of their
- Must be able to read and interpret schematics and wiring diagrams
- Must be able to read and interpret work instructions, SOPs, and other applicable material
- Continuity Checking and Reading
- Must be able to read and understand English (in writing and verbally).
- Must be able to push, pull, and lift at least 20 lbs.
- Test and calibrate parts.
- Accurately read blueprints.
- Demonstrate proper use of simple hand and machine tools.
- Demonstrate proper use of electrical/mechanical measuring devices.
- Accurately read and follow procedures, routing and other work instructions.
Education Minimum of high school education or GED.
- Must have two years of progressive experience assembling aerospace components or other smaller manufacturing products requiring moderate technical ability.
- J-standard certification are a plus
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.