Mechanical Assembler Opening
Seeking a MECHANICALLY INCLINED individual to complete assembly and wiring tasks for positions on 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts. These positions are with a stable company with anticipated growth throughout the next quarter.
Mechanical Assembler Position Overview:
- Candidate will know how to utilize hand tools, read and write clearly, be able to color code items, good with measurements.
- Candidate will be on feet for entire shift and able to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Soldering experience is a plus.
- Diagram reading is a plus.
- Candidate must clear background check and drug test.
- Candidate must provide documentation of High School Diploma/GED.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.