For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Marketing Product Director to work for a client in Trumbull, CT.
The Marketing Director for Surgical Products is responsible for creating and implementing the strategy for marketing, launching and selling Surgical Products to achieve corporate & division financial objectives. Oversees all aspects of marketing, provides strategic as well as tactical execution of the marketing and distribution of Surgical Products in the US and selected International markets.
- Act as Commercial Leader for the Uterine Manipulation platform & Surgical Products
- Provide Product Line direction and serve as Champion for Surgical Product Line
- Develop annual business plan, present, and gain approval from senior management
- Set Surgical Product Line goals and forecasts
- Partner successfully with Sales leadership and the Sales team to maximize results
- Senior Level relationships with Sales, Market Access, Corporate Accounts, Distributors, Medical and Manufacturing to flawlessly execute strategies
- Successfully and efficiently partner and provide disciplined direction for advertising and media agencies to result in growth generating clinician advertising campaigns
- Continually generate key HCP insights for Surgical Products via comprehensive market research efforts
- Lead Product Development with Research & Development and Regulatory
- Develop strong squad of Key Opinion Leaders
- Train and develop Marketing team to move forward on their career paths
Specific Type of Experience Required:
- 5+ years of Director level US Medical Device Marketing experience on a comprehensive, successful key product line - Surgical Product line experience preferred
- 5+ years successful leadership of a Medical Device Marketing team
- Brand / Product launch experience
- Annual Business Plan development and successful championship to management
- Ability to develop pro forma P & Ls and basic understanding of modeling to build and achieve revenue projections
- Successful partnership and creative campaign execution working with large advertising and media agencies
- Strong strategic thinker willing to roll their sleeves up for flawless execution
- Strong presentation skills and comfortable with communicating and presenting up to a Board of Directors level
- Strong ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Ability to inspire, motivate and lead even in difficult situations
- Some sales and/or sales management experience (preferably in medical devices)
Specific type of experience Preferred:
- Leadership of life cycle management initiatives
- Experience across the marketing mix to include advertising, public relations, sales materials, direct marketing, web-based marketing, convention presence
- Ability to analyze and present Marketing Analytics
- Education required: Bachelor's Degree
- Education preferred: Advanced degree, especially MBA in Marketing, General Management, or an advanced scientific degree
- Experience required: 5+ years in medical device industry with 5+ years medical device management including leadership and management of marketing teams
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time
- Ability to pass CSI background check
Location: Trumbull, CT.
Salary: depending on experience.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.