For almost 50 years, Monroe Staffing Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Monroe Staffing is committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Manufacturing Engineering Technicians in to work a 1-month assignment with a client in Trumbull, CT.VERY PRESSING ROLE. We have 5 slots open. These folks will be supporting quality testing for one of our products for 2-4 weeks.
Your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to: This position is responsible for assisting engineers with executing engineering test protocols for R&D products. Preferred background/experience to include product testing and reporting. Good documentation skills and knowledge of general engineering concepts are preferred.
- Understands test protocols, performs testing, evaluates results, and summarizes results.
- Clearly communicates observations and results of the testing with engineers.
- Associate degree in mechanical engineering technology or closely related degree.
- Experience in executing engineering test protocols or test procedures.
- Experience in summarizing and documenting test results.
- Self-directed with the ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services.
- Good written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to work well in a team environment.
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Competency in Microsoft Office programs including Word, Outlook, Excel, Project and Visio.
- At least an A.S. degree in Engineering
- 1-2 years of experience working in an engineering laboratory setting, may be in academia
- Microsoft office suite experience
- Duration: 2-4 weeks maybe longer.
- Location: Trumbull, CT.
- Salary: 20-35hr.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.