US$90000 - US$95000 per year
9 months ago
For almost 50 years, Lighthouse Professional Services has worked to provide full-service consulting and staffing partnerships to clients in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and the Carolinas. Our innovative solutions can reach all areas within your firm including: Administrative, Information Technology, Engineering, Finance, Clerical and Light Industrial.
Lighthouse Professional Services committed to the success of the companies, candidates and employees we serve. We invest in excellent working partnerships, powered by people.
We are currently seeking a Manufacturing Manager in Danbury, CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Manufacturing Manager your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
- Plans, schedules and manages manufacturing production processes.
- Assist with planning and directing an efficient work force.
- Ensures manufacturing performance, volume and quality goals meet company objectives by utilizing efficient methods and maintain appropriate staffing levels.
- Manages and trains subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs. Has full authority for personnel actions.
- Develop job evaluation programs amongst finding ways to eliminate wastefulness in the production process. Work with Engineering and Quality to improve processes designed to increase throughput, yield and/or
- Work with engineering team to ensure a smooth transition from development to serial production.
- Be familiar with and able to assist in ISO and CFR audits.
- Indirectly Manage up to 200 direct production employees, Manage directly all Lead Associates. Be accountable for company quality, schedule and value to customers.
- Typically requires 5+ years in a manufacturing supervisory position.
- Engineering degree or experience (Industrial or Mechanical) preferred
- ERP systems for the planning and execution of resources
- Ability to generate, read, analyse, and interpret general business reports; including but not limited to Corporate KPIs, Labor efficiency and productivity reports and yield and quality analysis; taking necessary actions based on this data. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, peers.
- Duration: Direct Hire
- Location: Bethel, CT.
- Salary: $90-95K
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.