Job Title: Manufacturing Engineer - MasterCAM Programming
Location: Monroe, CT
Education: Bachelor's degree in Ceramic Engineering or Material Science preferred. Open to other engineering degrees
- 4-7 years of experience with ceramic/ceramic composites and/or metals/metallic composites and process development ceramic powders, slip making, pre-forming, high temperature processing of metal and/or ceramic composites etc.
- MasterCAm programming
- Strong milling background
- 5-Axis programming is a plus
- Experience with ceramics is a plus
- Able to design and machine fixtures
- Able to develop tooling
- Pro-E experience is a plus
- 1 of the positions requires EDM experience
Position: Manufacturing Engineer
Duration: Permanent/Direct Hire
Location: Monroe, CT.
Salary: $ open depending on experience.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.