Temp to Perm - Manager Accounting Services
Summary of Work:
- Preparation of annual audited external financial statements (including Pharmaceutical, Pension, and Others) including footnote disclosures as well as quarterly external reporting requirements.
- Prepare various balance sheet account analyses and P&L true ups relating to pension and post-retirement benefits, severance reserves, and long-term incentive plans.
- Prepare financial analysis relating to various P&L line items.
- Assist with other adhoc projects including budgeting and cash flow forecasting.
- Oversee all aspects of general ledger maintenance including chart of accounts, P&L and balance sheet hierarchies, profit centers.
- Participate in internal control initiatives - quarterly and monthly balance sheet analyses.
- Ensure that transactions are reported in accordance with GAAP and research items that may have been classified incorrectly.
- Effective and timely communication with management on all issues associated with account analysis, project work and financial reporting.
- Investigate and follow-up on reconciling items in account analysis.
- CPA/MBA and proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint. required.
- Working knowledge of SAP required.
Education and Experience Requirements
- BS/BA in Accounting, with 8-10 years of public accounting / auditing experience or experience in a similar role.
Hands on experience preparing and auditing financial statements and researching accounting pronouncements
Monroe Staffing Services is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.