US$70000 - US$80000 per year + plus commission
8 months ago
Major Market Sales Specialist
The Major Market Specialist is on the front line, helping prospective customers learn about the Commercial Staffing division of Staffing 360 Solutions as we work to expand into new territories. Major Market Specialists develop phone-based and face-to-face revenue generation through the creation of sales leads, initiation of prospect calls, meetings, and establishment of ongoing rapport with existing and potential customers and internal operations team. All employees of Staffing 360 Solutions act in accordance with our core values: Honesty, Integrity, Transparency, Belief, and Tenacity.
Additional responsibilities for the Major Market Sales Specialist include:
- Develop a solid working knowledge of the Commercial Staffing division of Staffing 360 Solutions to be able to adequately present the company to prospective Clients.
- Negotiates national account contracts, with significant support from Director/Manager, Contingent Workforce Management Group.
- Develops and implements sales, marketing, and service strategy to ensure national accounts sales growth and profitability
- Saturation and retention of existing customers in the light industrial vertical
- Gain a thorough understanding of the customer's needs/business issues and select the appropriate solution to meet those needs.
- Closing sales through effective negotiation, by exploring alternatives and positions to reach outcomes that gain all parties' support and acceptance.
- Prepare business reviews and ad hoc reporting as requested by supervisor and clients
- Ability to learn all aspects of large account implementation (i.e. timeline/process/procedure)
- Gain exposure to RFP /VMS Supplier Protocol
- Grow Market Exposure within established Geography, not limited to existing prospect lists.
- Develop and implement plans to maximize and leverage phone time during working hours, including pre-call planning to meet metrics as designated by region.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum 5 years selling within the staffing industry as well as sales experience within VMS and MSP platforms
- Strong experience in negotiating highly complex contracts up through the C-Suite
- Proven track record managing a multi-million-dollar book of business
- Well-connected within geography with strong pipeline of leads.
- Strong understanding of Light Industrial/Manufacturing Vertical Markets
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Can travel to clients within a 100-mile+ radius of office as needed with or without advanced notice
- Additional overnight travel may be required up to 35% of time
- A strong business aptitude with excellent communication and negotiation skills
- An outstanding outgoing, dynamic, competitive, confident, and entrepreneurial spirit
- Metrics-orientated and able to work under pressure and communicate with different levels of management and diverse personality types.
- Ample paid vacation, holidays, and sick days
- Strong benefits package available with health, dental, and vision plans as well as a 401K plan with generous matching program
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work is performed while standing, sitting and/or walking, for prolonged periods. Requires the ability to communicate effectively using speech, vision, and hearing. Requires the use of hands for keyboarding, reaching overhead, reaching below shoulder level, and gross manipulation. Requires the ability to lift, carry, push, or pull small weight amounts, up to 15 pounds.
COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate
Staffing 360 Solutions, Inc. and all of its US brands utilize CDC, state, and federal guidance to determine internal policies that ensure an as safe and productive working environment as possible during the COVID-19 global pandemic, including wearing masks and following social distancing guidelines while in the office or at a client site. Under The Company's COVID-19 Mandatory Vaccine policy and as determined by the Executive Team, all internal employees will be required to provide proof that they have received all required doses of the COVID-19 vaccine by their first date of employment, unless a reasonable accommodation recognized by law is approved. To request an accommodation, please email
Staffing 360 Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or other protected classification.
Staffing 360 Solutions and its offerings are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.