Monroe Staffing Services is currently seeking qualified candidates for exciting Maintenance Technician opportunities in the Charlotte, NC area. The Maintenance Technician position will be with a stable company anticipating continued growth in the next quarter. As a Maintenance Technician, your daily duties may consist up to but not limited to:
- The Maintenance Technician will use tools ranging from common hand and power tools, such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, and wrenches, to precision measuring instruments and electrical and electronic testing devices.
- The Maintenance Technician will perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure that machines continue to run smoothly, building systems operate efficiently, or the physical condition of buildings does not deteriorate.
- The Maintenance Technician will inspect, operate, or test machinery or equipment to diagnose machine malfunctions.
- The Maintenance Technician will diagnose mechanical problems and determine how to correct them, checking blueprints, repair manuals, or parts catalogs, as necessary.
- The Maintenance Technician will work on electrical systems up to 480V.
- The Maintenance Technician will troubleshoot mechanical,hydraulic, and pneumatic system failures.
- The Maintenance Technician will repair PLC systems.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.