Monroe Staffing Services is currently seeking qualified candidates for exciting Maintenance Technician opportunities in the Providence RI area. The Maintenance Technician position will be with a stable company anticipating continued growth in. As Maintenance Technician, your daily duties may consist up to but not limited to:
* Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain machines and the facility equipment.
* Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities as well as welding and metal fabrication.
* Perform equipment and building maintenance utilizing skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, pneumatic & hydraulics.
* Completes various carpentry, painting and construction tasks (drywall, replacing doors, build shelves, etc.)
* Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
* Perform all other duties as assigned or needed.
* Able to work in all types of weather.
* Have full body mobility and be able to twist, turn, bend at the waist, squat and lift objects up to 50 lbs.
* Able to work on your feet for extended periods of time.
* Must have a valid driver's license and clean driving record
* High school diploma or GED
* Three to five years of experience in building trades, equipment maintenance and or repair.
* Basic understanding of mechanical systems and good mechanical aptitude.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.