Monroe Staffing in Winston-Salem, NC is looking for experienced Maintenance Techs in Welcome, NC. This position is Monday through Friday and works an 8 hour schedule on 2nd shift.
- Support maintenance activities and projects
- Support manufacturing production needs
- Perform preventative maintenance as scheduled
- Maintain scrap/recycle material programs
- Provide general maintenance and housekeeping support in production areas
- Complete self-directed projects as assigned
- Obtain maintenance materials and supplies from off-site locations as required using a company vehicle
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- High school diploma or GED.
- General mechanical background is required.
- Heavy lifting is required.
- Experience with industrial electrical background and working with electrical circuits is preferred.
- Experience with 110 volt and 480 volt circuits, and general mechanical maintenance background.
- Must have knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic operating systems.
- Computer experience preferred.
- Flexible hours may be required.
- Must be willing and able to learn new skills and be flexible enough to support manufacturing production needs.
- Ability to work independently or as a team member.
Apply now with your resume to be considered!
Monroe Staffing Services is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.