US$68000 - US$80000 per year
over 1 year ago
Monroe Staffing is a 48-year-old full-service temporary and direct placement staffing firm with 10 offices, in which 3 of them are here in CT. We provide our clients with commercial, industrial, professional and technical professionals in a variety of industries. Companies count on us to provide the people they need.
We are currently seeking a Maintenance Repair Supervisor to work for a client in Ansonia, CT. This is a direct hire.
The Maintenance Repair Supervisor will be working supervisor over 3 Maintenance Repair Technician that will set-up, process and trouble shoot molds and molding presses
- Complete reel changes and/or lead-frame changes as required
- Adjust and/or replace switch and sensors as needed
- Load programs and adjust automation as appropriate
- Maintain process logs, process monitoring and analysis
- Determine corrective actions when issues arise
- Provide continuous improvement and productivity ideas to Operations Manager
- Ensure equipment is assembled and has the appropriate plumbing, air, water to ensure safe, proper operation
- Clean molds, grinders barrels, dryers, etc.
- ·Make adjustments or notify appropriate personnel as situation requires
- Monitor materials, systems, equipment, and operation.
- Maintain a clean, safe work area
- Develop documentation and standards for new processes, procedures and systems, as appropriate.
- Communicate to appropriate personnel when repair parts are needed
- Complete sampling as needed
- Complete data entry
- 5+ years of experience in troubleshooting, repair injection molding equipment (mechanical, pneumatic, electrical and Hydraulic)
- Proficiency in troubleshooting and programming PLCs
- Prior Supervising experience.
- Able to read blueprints
- Excellent Verbal Communication Skills
- Mechanical background (Completed Apprenticeship program or equivalent experience)
- Able to use measurement equipment
- Able to work in a team environment
Injection molding machines: Automatic and semi-automatic Hydraulic and Electric machines. Brands: Cincinnati/Milacron/Roboshot, Auburns, Nessea and Battenfeld.
Location: Ansonia, CT.
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.