Multiple DIRECT HIRE opportunities available on 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift for Maintenance Mechanics in a food manufacturing facility located in Lakewood, NJ!
Detailed job description:
Diagnose and repair mechanical and electrical problems to equipment. Specific tasks include adjustments, installations, fabrications, and modifications of equipment to maintain or improve safety and quality of operational conditions or equipment efficiency. Primary responsibilities will also include maintaining and troubleshooting boilers, air compressors and other support equipment.
- Mechanical Skills, knowledge and application of technical skills and expertise to ensure the provision of effective engineering support within the team, focused on delivering performance targets.
- Electrical Skills, remove and replace major electrical components (such as motors, switch/control gear) and troubleshoot compact electrical circuits safely. Able to isolate machinery and re-install electrical supplies for machinery components.
- Programming/Logic Skills and diagnostics, related tasks include testing, debugging maintaining a programs code, implementation of input/output systems, and management of associated programmable hardware such as input/output cards, backplanes, processor, and various other logic components.
- Leadership, promote the development of a highly effective team through strong communication, leading by example while keeping focused on goals and targets.
- Continuous Improvement use performance measures to identify and prioritize losses in production area.
- Project Management achieve the desired outcomes of the project in line with agreed plans using appropriate project management tools and techniques to ensure the efficient use of technical, financial and human resources.
- Perform duties as required to ensure the Mechanical Integrity and Safety of the refrigeration and utility system.
- Provides professional and courteous customer service to all internal and external customers. Interacts in a professional and courteous manner with all internal support groups to work together to problem solve.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required. 2 to 4-year degree in industrial technology or related field is preferred.
- Must possess a mechanical and electrical background and demonstrated proficiency in the above areas with at least 3 years related work experience.
- Knowledge - Diagnose/ test equipment to correct malfunctions and make improvements to all support equipment.
- Skills - Electrical and Mechanical
- Working in small teams, troubleshooting and train other members of the mechanical team.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.