New Bedford, Massachusetts
US$14.00 - US$15.00 per hour
over 1 year ago
* Arranges furniture and equipment for the purpose of providing adequate preparations for special events.
* Assists skilled maintenance workers with projects (e.g. transporting and/or securing materials, completing
specific tasks, etc.) for the purpose of completing projects in a safe, efficient manner.
* Cleans building and ground areas as needed and/or assigned for the purpose of providing an effective
working environment, preventing damage and/or limiting liability exposure.
* Coordinates with skilled tradesmen and/or assigned supervisor(s) for the purpose of completing projects
and work orders efficiently.
* Installs system component parts, classroom and office equipment and facility components (e.g. lighting,
heating and ventilating systems, plumbing, electrical panels, etc.) for the purpose of providing a safe and
* Maintains assigned tools and equipment for the purposes of ensuring availability in safe operating
* Performs a wide variety of general and semiskilled maintenance activities (e.g. carpentry, painting, etc.)
for the purpose of completing projects within established time frames.
* Clears walkways of debris and snow, ice melt as required.
* Prepared written materials (e.g. repair status, activity logs, etc.) for the purpose of documenting activities
and/or conveying information.
* Repairs furniture and building system components for the purpose of ensuring a safe working condition.
* Transports a variety of tools, equipment, and supplies for the purpose of ensuring the availability of
materials required at job site.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.