6 months ago
Are you looking for the Opportunity to work with cutting edge technology and have Extensive opportunities for continuous learning, professional growth, and advancement?
Do you have a passion for precision? Do you like working with your hands?
We are currently looking for motivated machine operators.
Our client manufactures intricate medical devices and are looking for general production operators who would love to help manufacture things like instruments used in surgeries, spine implants, needles, and sharp pointed components. If you are mechanically inclined, a team player, and have a can-do attitude, we can train you.
Workers will be trained to perform a variety task such as grinding, sanding, polishing, grit-blasting, filing, inspecting, packaging, and assembling, using multi-axis CNC lathes, milling machines, laser cutting machines, wire electrical discharge machines and more. You’ll learn how to set up and use different kinds of machines. This is a great way to begin your career in the growing medical device field!
- A positive attitude, the willingness to learn, and an excellent work ethic
- Manual dexterity, particularly with very small parts
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Good communication skills
- Manufacturing or machine shop experience and mechanical aptitude
- Ability to understand documents like blueprints, drawings, specifications, and quality plans
- 1st shift
- 2nd shift
- 3rd shift