Operate, and run manufacturing machinery to produce Quality product.
* Successfully pass drug test and background check.
* Operate machine, load machine.
* Prepares machine for production.
* Maintains specifications by observing operations; detecting malfunctions; visual inspecting.
* Resolves production problems by altering process to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
* Documents actions by completing production logs.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.