Greensboro, North Carolina
Up to US$12 per hour
8 months ago
Monroe Staffing Services is currently seeking qualified candidates for exciting Machine Operator opportunities in the Greensboro NC area. The Machine Operator position is with a stable company anticipating continued growth in the upcoming quarter. As a Machine Operator, your daily duties may consist of, but is not limited to:
- Observe machine operation to detect work-piece defects or machine malfunctions, adjusting machines as necessary.
- Set up and operate machines, such as lathes, cutters, shears, borers, millers, grinders, presses, drills, and auxiliary machines, to make metallic and plastic work-pieces.
- Move controls or mount gears, cams, or templates in machines to set feed rates and cutting speeds, depths, and angles.
- Perform minor machine maintenance, such as oiling or cleaning machines, dies, or work-pieces, or adding coolant to machine reservoirs.
- Will work 12 hour shifts 7am-7pm, 7pm-7am
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.