Monroe Staffing is excited to announce, that we are currently staffing for 30 immediate machine operator position for a Fortune 500 company located in the Duncan, SC area. Machine operators responsibilities are, but not limited to the following:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-speed environment, follow standardized work and adhere to safe work practices in a continuous improvement environment
- Perform necessary pre-operation activities to ensure proper equipment start-up and operation on multiple pieces of equipment
- Communicate with team members and support teams to ensure continuous production of the correct product at high quality levels with minimal wasted time and materials
- Operate/monitor multiple pieces of equipment during operation to ensure quality production and minimal unplanned stops
- Housekeeping and sanitation
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.