- Operate machine at standard machine speeds
- Produce product to quality standards per part specifications
- Load raw material onto the machine as needed per job paperwork
- Make all necessary adjustments to maintain production specification throughout the production run
- Record all pertinent information on job paperwork, immediately identifying and reporting any issues.
- Stack finished boxes on pallets.
- Assist other line personnel as necessary, physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job:
- Position requires constant walking or standing for an 8+ hour shift
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to move with ease around manufacturing equipment
- Capable of working in fast paced environment
- Attention to detail
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.