Up to US$16.75 per hour
over 1 year ago
Function as part of the Fabrication team. Operates sheet metal fabricating machines such as shears, brakes, presses, punches, forming machines, grinders, polishers, welders, and deburring machines that bend and shape metal. Perform work in painting department. Summary of duties include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Read job specifications to determine machine adjustments, setups, material requirements and engineering specifications.
- Use computerized system to operate, setup or program machine(s)
- Perform secondary operations to remove burrs, sharp edges, rust, or scale from work piece.
- Perform in-process, 1st piece and quality inspection.
- Stack, mark, pack, and transport finished work pieces.
- Sharpen tooling when required
- Use visual scheduling to perform daily duties
- Actively participates in lean improvement activities
- Follow Standard Work
- Regular, predictable and onsite attendance
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.