$17 per hour
11 months ago
Temp to Perm
Essential Functions/Duties and Responsibilities:
• Performs general production activities to ensure efficient production of high-quality product.
• Operates thermoforming, automation, and auxiliary equipment (i.e., case tapers, grinders, stackers). • Inspects finished or in-process products against company standards and specifications for irregularities or reject.
• Ensures compliance with regards to line clearance, raw materials, in-process inspection, manufacturing, and housekeeping.
• Conducts basic preventative maintenance, cavity changes and other technical duties.
• Troubleshoots machine or quality issues.
• Maintains documentation and performs administrative tasks relevant to plant operations. • Collaborates with shift supervision to understand and develop training needs, structure, and individual progress for assigned shift.
• Ensures work area is maintained in order and is free of unused items, carts, machinery not in use to mitigate safety hazards and maintain good housekeeping practices.
• Performs other job-related duties as required and/or assigned