Salisbury, North Carolina
US$13.46 - US$14.46 per hour
almost 2 years ago
Machine Operator Opening
A Concord company is seeking machine operator with stable work history. Thess opportunities are on 2nd and 3rd shifts with expected transition from temporary to permanent employment status (temp to hire position). Particular experience is desired in plastics manufacturing, with preference given to candidates with experience in injection molding and blow molding.
Machine Operator Position Overview:
- Machine Operator must be able to operate machine and use different measuring devices such as calipers and micrometers
- Machine Operator must be able to lift up to 30 lbs repeatedly throughout a 10 hour shift
- Machine Operator must be able to commit to required schedule, including frequent, required overtime
- Machine Operator must be able to read work instructions written in English and complete daily and hourly production documentation in English
- Machine Operator must be able to pass all pre-employment screenings
- Machine Operator with previous experience in plastic injection molding and blow molding strongly preferred
Staffing 360 Solutions and its offerings are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.