4 months ago
The Machine Operator reports directly to the Production Supervisor. The role is an exciting opportunity to join a global, dynamic, Hi-Tech team, supporting the medical and aerospace industries. We are the industry leader in development and manufacturer of ceramic to metal seals for both Aerospace and Medical markets. We help improve the quality of life with our implantable medical components, and we ensure the safety of travelers by developing multiple components for the Aerospace industry.
- Perform various tasks as assigned by Department Supervisor.
- Maintain quality and quantity with strong sense of accountability and standards.
- Complete all relevant documentation while maintaining product traceability throughout process.
- Clean & maintain equipment & work area.
- Perform mechanical and visual inspection of ceramics using microscope, calipers and micrometers.
- Perform safety checks on every machine.
- Ensure that machines are producing quality products by performing periodic checks on output.
- Carry out regular & preventative maintenance procedures.
- Read product drawings & methods in order to visualize machining/grinding to be done and planned sequence of operation.
- Must be flexible with cross-training in other departments.
- Conduct all tasks in a safe and efficient manner complying with all local, state, and federal EHS regulations and with Morgan New Bedford, MA EHS Guidelines. Guidelines include but not limited to participation in required EHS training and use of proper PPE. Employees are responsible for reporting hazardous conditions and job-related injuries or illnesses to their supervisor.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.