Gastonia, North Carolina
US$10 - US$11 per hour
10 months ago
Machine Operator Opening
A Concord company is seeking machine operator with stable work history. The Machine Operator will be expected to work overtime, up to 10 hour shifts, up to 6 days a week REQUIRED. This opportunities are on 1st and 2nd shifts with expected transition from temporary to permanent employment status (temp to hire position). Particular experience is desired in plastics manufacturing, with preference given to candidates with experience in injection molding and inspection.
Machine Operator Position Overview:
- Machine Operator must be able to operate machine and use different measuring devices such as calipers and micrometers
- Machine Operator must be able to lift up to 50 lbs repeatedly throughout a 10 hour shift
- Machine Operator must be able to commit to required schedule, including frequent, required overtime
- Machine Operator must be able to read work instructions written in English and complete daily and hourly production documentation in English
- Machine Operator must be able to pass all pre-employment screenings
- Machine Operator with previous experience in plastic injection molding and inspection strongly preferred
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.