Machine Operator Opening
A Fort Mill area company is seeking machine operator with stable work history. These opportunities are a rotating/12 hour schedule with expected transition from temporary to permanent employment status (temp to hire position). Particular experience is desired in machine operation/manufacturing, with preference given to candidates with cotton, textile, weaving, or spinning operations.
Machine Operator Position Overview:
- Machine Operator must be able to operate machine and use different measuring devices such as calipers and micrometers
- Machine Operator must be able to lift up to 50 lbs repeatedly throughout the shift
- Machine Operator will be required to perform physical tasks throughout the shift, to include: pushing, pulling, lifting, squatting, reaching, and walking
- Machine Operator must be able to commit to required schedule, including overtime
- Machine Operator must be able to read work instructions and complete daily and hourly production documentation
- Machine Operator must be able to pass all pre-employment screenings
- Machine Operator must be able to adhere to rotating shifts and training schedule on 1st shift
- Machine Operator with previous experience in textile machinery strongly preferred
- Machine Operator must be able to walk on concrete floors for the duration of the 12 hour shift
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.