Monroe Staffing is currently recruiting for a Logistics Supervisor in Enfield, CT. This position is being offered as a direct hire and there is an immediate need to fill. Please see the details below:
ROLE: Supervisor, International Logistics
The position is responsible for overseeing inbound and outbound logistics operations. The operations include drayage and CFS management, coordinating and scheduling delivery to final locations and tracking of all inbound merchandise to Company facilities in the US. The tracking involves entering and maintaining data within Supply Chain Systems to ensure the available data is accurate and all import and domestic shipments can be tracked from their origin to destination. Responsibilities will also include creating, maintaining and enforcing SOP's with both external and internal partners to ensure all business needs are met. The candidate will also be required to work on Logistics projects as needed and collaborate with other business areas.
- Monitoring and tracking of all inbound and outbound merchandise to Company facilities in the US. Includes import items, domestic items, supplies, etc…,
- Maintain all tracking systems data to actual supply chain actions giving near real time visibility
- Supervising of daily operations including drayage, CFS operations and deliveries
- Develops, maintains and enforces standardized operation procedures with internal and external partners
- Working with suppliers to assist on routing inquiries and advance shipment notification processes and issues
- Maintenance and communication with internal and external partners on systems issues and resolution
- Builds, develops and grows business relationships with stakeholders globally and at multiple levels
- Minimum 3 years logistics/retail experience
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access)
- Familiarity with tracking management systems
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.