Monroe Staffing is a 48-year-old full-service temporary and direct placement staffing firm with 10 offices, in which 3 of them are here in CT. We provide our clients with commercial, industrial, professional and technical professionals in a variety of industries. Companies count on us to provide the people they need.
We are seeking a Logistics Operations Team (LOT) Specialist to work for a client in Shelton, CT.
The Logistics Operations Team (LOT) Specialist is responsible for managing all key functions involved in the deployment planning process for approximately $30MM worth of finished goods annually. Specialists work within a cross-functional environment, gaining a true end-to-end view of the entire Supply Chain. The team focuses on process excellence and deploying best practice within our client's factories, DCs and 3PMs.
As a LOT Specialist, you will be responsible for developing, implementing, and leading cross-functional processes that incorporate capacity planning, scheduling, inventory assessments and materials management. You will collect and analyze data that to drive business improvements and remove non-value added activities. Strategic thinking will be vital to providing exceptional service to the category, while achieving cost savings targets. Finally, you will need to balance the operational tradeoffs between internal business constraints and external customer requirements.
A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university in required for consideration. It is preferred that you have at least 2 years of experience in Logistics, Planning or Manufacturing Operations. Coding experience is considered a plus. You will need to be a results-oriented, innovative think with a focus on continuous improvement. Strong verbal and written communication skills are necessary to effectively interact with all levels of management. You will need the ability to work in a challenging business environment, demonstrating flexibility by managing numerous priorities concurrently. Finally, you will need advanced experience with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Transportation/Truck Planning.
- Analyze confirmed production times of product run times.
- Analyze the STO accuracy report for Raeford and advise largest losses.
- Review Stock Status after Deployment is complete to see if anything was over deployed.
- Analyze/identify an efficient way for quickly shipping partials out of Raeford to allow the partial areas to be clear.
- Run and analyze Carrier Forecasting tool for improved accuracy.
- Capture a report which stock has been on hand at Raeford for more than 48 hours.
- Identify any STO not staged/load within the 2-hour window of carrier arriving for appointment.
- Identify lowest On Time and TLU lane and deep dive analysis to remediate drivers.
- Perform the Actionable STO report for struggling sites.
- Get involved as a backup for the Raeford ZREC report so the report can be actioned multiple times a day.
- 5 month temporary assignment (3/25 - 8/25)
- Work schedule: Monday - Friday (8am - 4pm or 9am - 5pm)
- Pay range: $25 - 29/hour depending on experience
Monroe Staffing Services is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.