- Move any damaged or non-conforming items from the loading dock to the appropriate area for rework or RTV
- May require the operation of forklift
- Conduct all activities in a safe manner, adhering to company safety standards and loading procedures
- Meet standards for quality as set forth by the company by inspecting the product as loaded and following proper loading procedures
- Assure proper housekeeping and organization on the loading dock, including outside the loading doors
- Strive to meet team efficiency without compromising the quality of loading accurately
- Perform other duties as assigned
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.