US$25 - US$30 per hour
10 months ago
LEAD Quality Control Inspector
The LEAD Quality Control Inspector must be able to conduct tests to determine quality of raw materials, bulk intermediate and finished products. May conduct stability sample tests.
- Proficiency in blueprint reading and interpretation, including GD&T
- Proficiency in creating and running CMM programs, preferably on Nikon equipment
- Skilled in performing GR&R and other MSA assessments
- Skilled in using mechanical inspection equipment including, but not limited to, micrometers, calipers, drop indicators, toolmakers microscope, pin gauges, block gauges, surface plate, etc.
- Able to create ballooned drawing and perform FAI inspection
- Able to teach inspection techniques
- Proficiency in creating control plans
- Knowledge and experience in ISO9001 and ISO13485 or similar regulated industries
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.