8 months ago
Temp to Perm
Lay Up Assemblers are responsible for chemical cleaning raw stock and etched circuitry panels. Inspect etched panels for defects such as pinholes and bridges prior to laying up of sub-components. Cleaning and laying up of sub-components to part features
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Clean raw and etched circuitry panels and place panels in a vacuum oven
- Pre-inspect panels for pinholes, bridges, tears, mouse bites per the Custom Flex Criteria via visual exam or through the use of a microscope.
- Report defective materials or questionable conditions to lead or supervisor.
- Lay up sub-components to part outline, tick marks, part features or full sheet
- Read and apply special instructions when applicable.
- Maintain the work area in a clean room atmosphere and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow safety regulations.
- Perform daily Operator Process Control Checklist to ensure equipment and tank are prepared (tank temperature, etc.).
- Able to follow departmental schedules.
- Complete tasks with minimum supervision.
- Work as a team member with peers and team leader to achieve production demands.
- Ability to multitask with thoroughness, attention to detail, and ability to follow through on assignments.
- Ability to read instructions and write legibly.
- Strong time management with attention to details.
- Knowledge retention.
- Basic math skills.
- Take initiative and able to work as part of a team.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Hours of work are Monday through Friday, 1st shift hours are 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., and 2nd shift hours are 3:30 pm – 12:00 am., 40 hours per week with overtime when needed. Occasional overtime as deemed by management and production needs. Regular attendance is an essential function of the job.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.