Up to US$15.00 per hour
about 1 year ago
Looking to move on or move up? Are you a college grad looking for that golden opportunity? Or perhaps you have a few years in the workforce under your belt now and are looking to make larger strides in your career. If you are a stable and motivated job-seeker, you are a fit to work with the professionals at Monroe Staffing and for the clients we value. We are currently seeking leaders in the science field to fill our QUALITY CONTROL.
For more than 40 years, we've been in the people business. At Monroe Staffing, we're recruiting, staffing, and consulting professionals with a certain enthusiasm for our work and a deep commitment to knowing both our clients and our candidates. If you are seeking employment, we offer an impressive variety of career opportunities, and we're here to help you through every step of the process.
If stagnation is not what you are looking for, you have come to the right place. If you are looking to GROW your Quality COntrol with a top company, Monroe Staffing has the solution for your employment needs! We will help you grow!
As Quality Control , you will work RAW FOODS, FDA testing, Scalingand, as well as provide testing feedback in a timely manner. You will also work on projects as a participant in a cross functional project team.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Recording detailed observation and data from Testing performed
- Keeping lab notebook records current and in good order as a working legal document
- Providing necessary technical information and support to the Open Innovation team in a logical and understandable fashion
- Interpreting and presenting performance data
- Applying measures for a safe working condition; remaining aware of hazards associated with work assigned; observing safe work practices
- Maintaining equipment in neat, clean, and safe operating condition
- Complying with all applicable Federal, State, and Local health, safety, and environmental regulations, as per corporate health, safety, and environmental policies
As a Quality Control employee, you will receive a competitive salary and the full support of your Monroe Staffing Agent throughout the placement process.
Upon permanent placement as a Quality Control, you will enjoy the comprehensive benefits package offered by the vast majority of our value clients. For contract placements waiting to become permanent, Monroe Staffing Services offers you the following coverage which satisfies the federally mandated "minimum essential coverage", so you can avoid the ACA tax penalty.
- MEC - Minimum Essential Coverage with Multiplan PPO
- A MEC plan contains the Preventive and Wellness Benefits required by ACA to avoid tax penalties
- There are 63 preventive services that are covered at 100% in-network and 40% out-of network
PLEASE CALL ANGELA 603-716-0474
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.