Monroe Staffing is a 48-year-old full-service temporary and direct placement staffing firm with 10 offices, in which 3 of them are here in CT. We provide our clients with commercial, industrial, professional and technical professionals in a variety of industries. Companies count on us to provide the people they need.
We are currently seeking a Regulatory Affairs Specialist to work for a client in Englewood Cliffs New Jersey. This is a 6-month temp role.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Regulatory Affairs Cluster Product Compliance Specialist - North America
your day to day duties will consist of and may not be limited to: The RA Cluster Product Compliance Senior Specialist North America will deliver support to one or more of the following categories (Food and Refreshment) and will report to the RA Manager, Cluster Product Compliance. The incumbent will be part of the North American Regulatory Affairs team. The role is based in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey and is part of the Global RA Compliance Team.
The RA Cluster Product Compliance Senior Specialist role focuses primarily on ensuring compliance of our current and future product portfolio in North America.
Excellent working relations across the relevant interfaces are required to deliver this role.
Key Responsibilities specific to the role:
Supports the organization of Cluster Product Compliance of all products within the NA cluster
Provides the assessment of compliance related to local sourcing arrangements in the region:
Create label information- and check artworks
Supports current and new raw material and formula compliance in the region
Ability to use PLM/Interspec to approve formulas.
Accountable for the compliance review and approval of formulas within North America.
Accountable for informing R&D or requestor compliance review results OTIF
Responsible/Accountable for delivery of Label Approval Forms for food products using Product Vision.
Ensure all product regulatory information is properly documented.
Ensure product alignment with all Unilever internal requirements.
Reviews formula deviations, supply chain issues for non-compliance
Support other external request (supports regulatory local compliance challenges/audits)
Leads the assessment of compliance related to regulatory change in the region (regulatory review):
Supports implementation of changed/new local legislation in relevant products
Provides support to Local RA, regional/local RD, GPC on regional compliance regulation
- Experience in Food legislation.
- Assess regulatory risks & opportunities and the impact on the current portfolio
- Product and process knowledge in relevant categories
- Good communication skills
- 2-4 years' experience in Regulatory Affairs in Foods and/or Personal Care
- Degree in relevant subject (Food Science/Technology, Biological Sciences, Nutrition, Regulatory Affairs)
- Should have good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be a good team player
- Must be able to work in a multi-functional, multi-cultural environment
- Knowledge of regulatory affairs / experience in FDA/USDA and or Personal Care labelling regulations is required
- Ambitious to deliver the best quality in a timely manner
- Must be fluent in English.
Work hours Monday to Friday 8-4:15 with 45-minute unpaid lunch for a 37.5-hour work week (possible flexibility around the hours)
Requisition Start Date: 07/09/2018
Requisition End Date: 01/09/2019
- Duration: 6-month temp
- Location: New Jersey-Englewood Cliffs
- Salary: $35-43Hr.
- Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.