Monroe Staffing is a 48-year-old full-service temporary and direct placement staffing firm with 10 offices, in which 3 of them are here in CT. We provide our clients with commercial, industrial, professional and technical professionals in a variety of industries. Companies count on us to provide the people they need.
We are seeking a Laboratory Technician to work for one of our clients in Trumbull, CT.
Under the guidance of existing sticks and gels team members, this person will be responsible for making antiperspirant stick formulations at the bench for the purpose of prototyping. Ability to weigh out raw materials and follow process instructions for making antiperspirant sticks in a beaker (up to 2000 grams). Will also put samples up for storage testing, assess hardness, assess payout and assess NWM performance.
- Bachelor's degree in Biology, Bio-Chemistry or Chemistry.
- Basic laboratory skills such as weighing materials (liquids and powders) for use in making creams, lotions and sticks. Mixing of the materials in the preparation of formulations.
- Basic skills in the use of MS Excel and MS Word.
- 4 month contract assignment (May 13th - September 13th)
- 1st shift, Monday - Friday (flexible 40 hour work week schedule)
- Pay range: $18/hour
Monroe Staffing Services is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.