Amityville, New York
depends on experience
almost 2 years ago
Monroe Staffing is a 48-year-old full-service temporary and direct placement staffing firm with 10 offices, in which 3 of them are here in CT. We provide our clients with commercial, industrial, professional and technical professionals in a variety of industries. Companies count on us to provide the people they need.
We are seeking a Lab Assistant to work for a client at their locations in Farmingdale & Amityville, NY on a 6 week project.
As a Lab Assistant, your core responsibility will be to open drums and secure raw materials.
To assist R&D and QA in pulling over 100 raw materials from inventory, gathering up the appropriate Certificate of Analysis, providing PLM numbers along with R&D signatures along with providing both lab standards and product standards to be sent to a plant. This position will report into a QA Manager and R&D Manager.
- Must have High School Diploma.
- Must be able to read English, open up containers, label and identify products to be shipped out.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships.
- The individual needs to be able to work in a safe, disciplined manner.
- 6 week temporary assignment
- 1st shift, Monday - Friday (flexible 40 hour work week schedule)
- Pay range: $19-20/hour (depending on experience)
Monroe Staffing Services is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.