Local Company near Waterbury looking for someone with electronic and electrical background. Qualified candidate must meet the qualified the following requirements:
- Repairs defective sterilizers to meet or exceed manufacturer specifications
- Maintains accurate records for all work performed. Entry and or paperwork should be completed on a timely basis.
- Completes repairs at the minimum possible cost to the institution while maintaining the highest level of quality
- Performs all repairs as assigned by supervisor
- Participates in staff in-service educational programs
- Able to read/write and follow written instructions
Tech school grads are encouraged to apply.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.