Currently working with a client in the Wilmington, MA area looking for a Human Resources Business Partner/Director. This is a permanent opportunity with a competitive salary. This person will be responsible for the following:
- Meet with executive leadership to identify their business and operational needs and develop HR strategy to improve organizational success.
- Responsible for Recruiting and HRBP functions.
- Headcount planning, talent management, organizational development, management coaching, performance management, change management etc.
- Compliance with HR policies
- Assist Total Rewards Team in salary and bonus planning.
- Previous experience in pharmaceutical or life science industry a plus.
- Experience with M&A integration
- Strong knowledge of federal and state employment regulations.
- Knowledge of French or Spanish a plus.
- Will support a client base of 300+ employees and will report to SVP of HR.
If you're interested in pursuing this opportunity, PLEASE APPLY NOW!!
Monroe Staffing Services is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.