Human Resources Admin
The Human Resources Admin plays a vital role in the success of the company by supporting the management team in the day to day operations
A successful Human Resources Admin will ensure that the client's staffing needs are met through organizing assignments and engaging with and maintaining a safe work environment through training and awareness for our temporary associates.
Additional responsibilities for the Human Resources Admin include:
· Maintaining quality and continuous improvement
· Responding to and reporting injuries
· Assist in providing associate's payroll hours on a weekly basis and report missing hours
· Submitting daily, weekly, and monthly reports to the Managing Team
· Willing to take control of challenging situations and provide solutions quickly
· Keep payroll Manual up to date
· Process Benefits enrollments with the various providers
· Conduct Benefits orientation.
· Conduct Drug Screens and Background checks for new hires.
· Temp On boarding and orientation
· New hire On boarding and orientation
· Assemble employee handbooks and benefits packages.
· 2+ years in a human Resources Role or related
· Bilingual (English/Spanish) Preferred
· Computer literate, working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
· Flexible schedule and able to work overtime and weekends
· Knowledge of OSHA safety standards
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.