US$75000 - US$85000 per year + with bonus
8 months ago
The HUB Manager plans, organizes, supervises, and oversees the day-to-day operation of the HUB, Staffing 360 Solutions, with a focus on growth & continuous improvement. The HUB Manager is also responsible for account management and recruitment, taking an active role in the sales for the HUB, and present to clients as needed. All employees of Staffing 360 Solutions act in accordance with our core values: Honesty, Integrity, Transparency, Belief, and Tenacity.
Additional responsibilities for the HUB Manager include:
- Plan, organize, supervise, and oversee the day-to-day operation of the HUB, including attendance tracking, goal setting, policy and procedure compliance, and training and development for all recruiting staff, administrators, and modified duty associates.
- Verifies accuracy of activity reports.
- Develop and monitor HUB budget requests.
- Assists in developing and implement new policies and procedures as needed.
- Collaborate with Worker's Compensation/Safety team to manage workers compensation and with Human Resources team to manage unemployment claims.
- Communicate with candidates, clients, vendors, management, and others to resolve problems, explain policies, and give direction.
- Work to resolve candidate and client complaints in a timely manner, escalating to appropriate Support / Shared Services departments as needed and with a focusing on a positive resolution for all.
- Provide training to HUB staff on company policies, database, and documentation requirements.
- Partner with Director of Operations and Human Resources on performance management, talent acquisition, any internal employee disciplinary matters or allegations of harassment or discrimination.
- Stay up to date on local job trends, advanced recruiting techniques, and the principles and practices of employee supervision, training, and evaluation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required; Associate degree preferred.
- 4+ years in staffing industry with 2+ years management experience preferred ATS experience required.
- Experience developing and managing a remote team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Strong background in customer service.
- Can travel to clients as needed with or without advanced notice.
- Ample paid vacation, holidays, and sick days
- Strong benefits package available with health, dental, and vision plans as well as a 401K plan with generous matching program
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work is performed while standing, sitting and/or walking, for prolonged periods. Requires the ability to communicate effectively using speech, vision, and hearing. Requires the use of hands for keyboarding, reaching overhead, reaching below shoulder level, and gross manipulation. Requires the ability to lift, carry, push, or pull small weight amounts, up to 15 pounds.
COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate
Staffing 360 Solutions, Inc. and all of its US brands utilize CDC, state, and federal guidance to determine internal policies that ensure an as safe and productive working environment as possible during the COVID-19 global pandemic, including wearing masks and following social distancing guidelines while in the office or at a client site. Under The Company's COVID-19 Mandatory Vaccine policy and as determined by the Executive Team, all internal employees will be required to provide proof that they have received all required doses of the COVID-19 vaccine by their first date of employment, unless a reasonable accommodation recognized by law is approved. To request an accommodation, please email
Staffing 360 Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or other protected classification.
Staffing 360 Solutions and its offerings are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.