US$70000 - US$75000 per year
6 months ago
The HR Manager will assist the Director of Human Resources in running the daily functions of the US Human Resource (HR) department. The HR Manager will act as a first point of contact for any questions related to internal company policies. They will also support the strategic initiatives for the international HR department.
Additional responsibilities for the HR Manager include:
- Oversees the internal talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, particularly for managerial, exempt, and professional roles; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Investigate any complaints from external temporary employees related to harassment and discrimination
- Support performance management processes for new and existing employees
- Participate in HR programs, including Employee Engagement, Wellness, Corporate Social Responsibility, and Diversity, Equity and Inclusion task force.
- Track US turnover trends
- Manage offboarding process for internal employees
- Support learning and development efforts, acting as an administrator for external Learning Management Systems.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years in Human Resources-based role
- High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor degree in human resources, business, or other related field preferred
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- SHRM-CP or SHRM- SCP or other industry relevant certification preferred
- Ample paid vacation, holidays, and sick days
- Strong benefits package available with health, dental, and vision plans as well as a 401K plan with generous matching program
Staffing 360 Solutions, Inc. and all of its US brands utilize CDC, state, and federal guidance to determine internal policies that ensure an as safe and productive working environment as possible during the COVID-19 global pandemic, including wearing masks and following social distancing guidelines while in the office or at a client site. Effective July 30, 2021, all internal employees will be required to show proof that they have received all required doses of the COVID-19 vaccine by September 13, 2021, unless a reasonable accommodation recognized by law is approved.
Staffing 360 Solutions and its offerings are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.