Up to US$42000 per year
over 1 year ago
The HR Assistant will provide administrative support for all HR functions for all Staffing 360 Solutions US brands.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation.
- Performs periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately.
- Respond and process unemployment claims.
- Assists with the administration of employee benefit, wellness & retirement programs
- Performs healthcare activity data entry and assures accuracy
- Setup new users on I-9 compliance software and background check vendor system and coordinate training
- Assist with sick time issues/ questions.
- Handle employment verifications in a timely manner
- Assist in recruiting efforts for internal opportunities, if needed
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to human resources
Education and Experience
- 2 years administrative experience required, 1 year in human resources-based role preferred
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- High School Diploma or GED required
Staffing 360 Solutions and its offerings are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.