Up to US$41600 per year
about 2 months ago
The HR Assistant will provide administrative support for all HR functions, including but not limited to benefits, compliance, and talent acquisition for all Staffing 360 Solutions US brands. This includes providing assistance with the administration of employee benefits, wellness, and retirement programs as well as responding to unemployment claims.
Additional responsibilities for the HR Assistant include:
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation.
- Performs periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately.
- Performs healthcare activity data entry and assures accuracy
- Setup new users on I-9 compliance software and background check vendor system and coordinate training
- Assist with sick time issues/ questions.
- Handle employment verifications in a timely manner
- Assist in recruiting efforts for internal opportunities, if needed
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 2 years administrative experience required, 1 year in human resources-based role preferred
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ample paid vacation, holidays, and sick days
- Strong benefits package available with health, dental, and vision plans as well as a 401K plan with generous matching program
Staffing 360 Solutions, Inc. and all of its US brands utilize CDC, state, and federal guidance to determine internal policies that ensure an as safe and productive working environment as possible during the COVID-19 global pandemic, including wearing masks and following social distancing guidelines while in the office or at a client site. Effective July 30, 2021, all internal employees will be required to show proof that they have received all required doses of the COVID-19 vaccine by September 13, 2021, unless a reasonable accommodation recognized by law is approved.
Staffing 360 Solutions and its offerings are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.