10 days ago
Monroe Staffing is seeking grinder operators for a client in Salisbury. These are temp to hire positions in a hot, dusty manufacturing facility. This position will use cutting implements (knives, scissors, box cutter, etc) to cut straps and wires of bales of foam. Then the worker will load scrap foam onto a conveyor belt to be ground down into small pieces for production.
The successful candidate for this role will:
- be able to lift 50 pounds or more
- use hand tools and cutting devices daily
- perform duties in a hot, dusty environment
- work either 5a-5p or 5p-5a, Monday to Friday
- read, write, and speak basic English
Pay on this position is $12-13 per hour (depending on shift), with a weekly attendance bonus of $2 per hour for perfect attendance.