Lighthouse Professional Services is currently seeking CNC Grinder Machinists with ID/OD and aerospace industry experience to work 2nd shift for a client in Windsor, CT.
- Set-up, load, and operate Vane Campbell CNC Grinders and CNC Creep Feed grinding machines.
- Read blueprints and identify key features and dimensions.
- Grinding accuracy to ± .001.
- Perform daily machine maintenance tasks to keep machines in proper working order.
- Assemble complex turbine housings.
- Consistently exceeds production volumes.
- Incorporate 5S process standard into daily routine.
- ID/OD grinding experience with larger parts.
- 4+ years in an aerospace manufacturing environment desired.
- 3+ years of experience operating CNC machines preferred.
- Exceptional mechanical ability and good math skills.
- Blohm (Siemens control), Magerle (Fanuc control), and ELB (ELB control)
- High school diploma/GED equivalent
- Direct hire with benefits
- Pay range: up to $25/hour (depending on experience)
Please reply with an updated resume along with your hourly salary requirements. If not interested, please share with anyone you know that may be a fit.
Lighthouse Professional Services offers competitive pay and a full benefits package including health insurance, 401K, weekly direct deposit and more! We work with Fortune 500 clients all over the East Coast offering staffing services for full-time and contract assignments.
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.