Monroe Staffing is currently seeking candidates for exciting GENERAL LABOR position. These positions are across first and third shifts, with potential for Overtime Hours. As a GENERAL LABOR associate, you will be responsible for assisting across multiple departments of the manufacturing floor/warehouse, and specific job duties may vary during the course of the shift/work week.
Some of the duties you may perform as a GENERAL LABOR associate:
- Pack and repack product for shipment
- Assemble products for packaging
- Assist machine operators with parts changes and loading/unloading of machine
- Inspect and complete QC requirements under direction of QC department
- Assist with area clean up, including sweeping/mopping and collecting debris
- Perform heavy lifting and material handling for raw materials and finished product
Monroe Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, Religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.