Up to US$14 per hour
over 1 year ago
As a Box Thrower you are the front person of the line, the entire team depends on you, your strength, speed, intelligence, productivity, and most importantly reliability to ensure that the product being distributed down the line is moving at a efficient pace!
So it is important to know that when you are absent or unable to perform your job correctly the entire team can struggle!
That is how important your position is!
What will you be doing?
You will be lifting heavy boxes of produces from a pallet and carrying them above your shoulders to the production line, and then placing them on the line. You will also be picking up any fallen pieces and assuring that no one is at risk of tripping over any items and or boxes all of which needs to be completed in a quick but safely manner!
- Maintaining the front of the production line clean and organized to ensure no possible injuries occur.
- Lifting, pulling, carrying, and lightly tossing 50 lbs worth of produce at a fast past.
- Assisting in and around other production areas when needed.
- Ability to lift, pull, carry, and toss 50 lbs.
- Ability to work in a cold environment
- Ability to work in an environment with loud noises.
- Able and comfortable working side by side other teammates.
- Able and comfortable working in a small enclosed area.
Staffing 360 Solutions and its offerings are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, religion, gender, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or other protected classification.